Knowing Christ ~ Growing in Christ ~ Sharing Christ with the World
We are a family of believers committed to faithfully following God's inerrant Word, worshiping the Lord in Spirit and truth, teaching and building up believers in the faith, and lovingly making disciples through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
We are a member of the Association of Free Lutheran Congregations (AFLC), which is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. The AFLC is a conservative Lutheran denomination that honors the Word of God, values our Lutheran distinctives, and recognizes the freedom of the local congregation to direct it's own affairs. Click on the AFLC logo below to visit their website.
- That the Bible is God’s inspired and inerrant Word and the only authentic source of God’s revelation to all people. Through the Bible, God reveals Himself to us, shows us our need of a Savior, and invites us to believe in Jesus Christ as Savior.
- That God is Triune - one God who eternally existed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the Apostles', Nicene, and Athanasian Creeds; Luther’s Small Catechism; and the Unaltered Augsburg Confession are true and accurate expressions of biblical teaching and are useful for instruction in the daily life of the Christian.
- That Jesus Christ is both fully God and fully man; that He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross to pay the price for the sins of the world, and rose again from the dead in victory in order to make it possible for people to have spiritual life and a personal relationship with God.
- That the Holy Spirit uses the means of grace - the Word of God and the Sacraments of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper - to create and strengthen faith in the hearts of people.
- That this congregation is subject only to the Word of God and the Holy Spirit. It recognizes no other ecclesiastical authority or government above itself.